A dynamic project management team seeks a self-starting and energetic Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support and uphold company goals for quality consulting services.
Established in 1988, PSM² is a client-focused project management firm with a team-oriented approach. We provide communication resources and services in support of capital improvement programs. Services include graphics, wayfinding signs, activity notification and coordination.
PSM² is based in Phoenix, Arizona. The Executive Assistant position is located in Los Angeles, California.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide administrative support to Executives
- Manage and maintain Executive schedules, set up meetings, draft agendas and follow-up action items with attendees
- Assist in the development of presentations, forms, process, procedures, charts, and spreadsheets
- Provide assistance with various projects and research items as needed
- Assist Construction Communication Manager with various tasks associated with information dissemination
- Associate’s degree and 5 years professional experience supporting senior managers or equivalent experience
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong ability to translate complex ideas and information into layman terms
- The capability to multi-task under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates drive, enthusiasm, self-motivation and cooperative attitude
- Personal attributes such as discretion, a high level of professionalism, strong attention to detail and organization are sought
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Experience combining and formatting multiple digital file document types to clearly and concisely present compiled information
- The ability to create and manipulate graphics in Adobe Illustrator or similar software is a strong plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and airports are a plus
- Flexibility and the willingness to work until the job is complete is a must