A dynamic project management team seeks an experienced Graphic Designer with knowledge of CAD graphics to provide direct program support and uphold the company mission and quality service goals.
Established in 1988, PSM² is a client-focused project management firm with a team-oriented approach. We provide communication resources and services in support of capital improvement programs. PSM² is based in Phoenix, Arizona. The Graphic Designer opportunity is located in Los Angeles, California.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Design and create compelling graphics and interactive experiences that will be used in presentations for the program and LAWA’s executive team.
- Work closely with technical staff to produce models, drawings, illustrations, diagrams and interactive learning tools
- Conceptualize, design, and produce graphics demonstrating complex technical constructs and concepts
- Create maps, graphics, logos, etc., as needed for the Business Operations Management team, Executive Management and various websites
- Work closely with the Sign Shop Production & Project Managers to support temporary wayfinding needs
- Ensure consistency in the design and all products developed by the division
- Contribute to the advancement of division goals through commitment to productive collaboration with all stakeholders
Skills and Attributes
- Problem solver with a strong sense of priority
- Excellent written communication skills and detail oriented
- Reliable, self-motivated and open-minded
- Geared to share information and communicate with team members
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, Art, Animation, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience using visual design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Adobe CS6 Creative Suite or like software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Flash)
- 2+ years of experience using CAD/CAE software, AutoCAD preferred
- Strong general computing skills
- Ability to problem solve and work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be efficient while producing high quality media
- Proficiency in vector/raster, cross-platform graphic conversions
- Demonstrated flexibility and critical thinking skills when managing changes in scope, implementation, timelines, and priority of a project
- Experience using GIS is a plus
Pay Range: Annual Salary: $60,000 to $90,000 DOE
If you are interested in this position, please submit an application online to our Human Resource Team.