A dynamic project management team seeks an energetic Project Manager to facilitate effective communication and coordination between stakeholders to mitigate project impacts.
Established in 1988, PSM² is a client-focused project management firm with a team-oriented approach. We provide communication resources and services in support of capital improvement programs. Services include graphics, temporary wayfinding signs, activitiy coordination and notification.
PSM² is located in Phoenix, Arizona
The project manager is responsible for managing the communication and coordination of multiple projects for clients. Use of creative outreach methods to disseminate information, along with the ability to multi-task is required. An individual interested in filling this position must work under tight deadlines, prioritize tasks, maintain organized work habits, be flexible and learn new things in a quickly changing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend multiple daily meetings and maintain current awareness of construction activities by gathering information and understanding the nuances of each project
- Analyze ways to improve client services
- Determine impacts and those impacted
- Coordinate shutdowns and restrictions with Stakeholders
- Create and distribute informational pieces to notify affected parties of potential impacts
- Design, order, and ensure the timely delivery of signage
- Plan and coordinate public meetings
- Manage Project and Client information
- Respond to 24/7 Construction Hotline phone calls on a rotating basis
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years professional experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in Adobe products including Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat is highly desired
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- The capability to multi-task under pressure in a fast paced environment
- The physical ability to lift and carry a minimum of 30 lbs
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Daily access to reliable transportation