A dynamic project management team seeks a creative Wayfinding Coordinator to design, print and produce signs and sign plans to effectively guide pedestrian traffic through a public setting during construction.
Established in 1988, PSM² is a client-focused project management firm with a team-oriented approach. We provide communication resources and services in support of capital improvement programs. Services include graphics, wayfinding signs, activity notification and coordination.
PSM² is based in Phoenix, Arizona. The Wayfinding Coordinator position is located in Los Angeles, California.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Attend multiple daily meetings and maintain current awareness of signage and barricade-related activities by gathering information
- Develop temporary wayfinding plans in response to upcoming construction impacts and disruptions to permanent signage system
- Design, print, produce & deliver temporary construction signage
- Work closely with the Graphic Designer and Project Managers to solve complex wayfinding problems
- Coordinate the design and production schedule with the Graphic Designer and Project Managers
- Read, understand and interpret project schedules and plans
- Perform regular site walks to monitor efficacy and condition of wayfinding system
- Analyze and streamline client services
Skills and Attributes
- Problem solver with a strong sense of priority
- Excellent written communication skills and detail oriented
- Reliable, self-motivated and open-minded
- Geared to share information and communicate with team members
- Bachelor degree and 3 years related experience, OR equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Current Driver’s License
- The ability to lift and carry 30 lbs
- General computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience reading design plans, maps and schedules is a plus
- Experience in large format printing and sign production experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Design Suite products is highly desired
Pay Range: Annual Salary: $42,000 to $80,000 DOE
If you are interested in this position, please submit an application online to our Human Resource Team.