PSM² employs dynamic individuals who are as client-focused as the services we provide. We seek people who exemplify superior professionalism, personal integrity and commitment to quality. Please see the list of current job opportunities below if you are interested in applying for an open position.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN / SIGN PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
We are seeking a self-motivated full-time Field Service Technician/Sign Production Assistant to provide direct program support while upholding the company mission and quality service goals.
Established in 1988, PSM² is a client-focused project management firm with a team-oriented approach. We provide communication resources and services in support of capital improvement programs. Services include graphics, wayfinding signs, activity notification and coordination.
The primary role of the Field Service Technician/Sign Production Assistant is to provide the project management team with direct support in delivering goods and services to clients. The job is physically demanding and entails delivery and inventory management of client and company equipment, frequent interaction with clients, and performance of duties in all weather conditions. Given the nature of this position, the wear and use of safety clothing and equipment is mandatory.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Move, lift, deliver and place portable barricades and temporary signage hardware
• Wall graphic and signage installation/production
• Manage maintenance and aesthetics of company vehicle
• Work safely near heavy vehicular traffic
• Refurbish used hardware and equipment
• Track inventory of hardware and equipment
• Perform visual condition inspections of equipment and signs
• Track and prioritize multiple tasks
• Deliver goods and services to clients and customers as directed
• Assist sign production team as directed
• Frequent interaction with clients and customers
• Read maps and follow written directions
• Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50lbs multiple times a day
• Ability to walk distances greater than 1 mile
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to conduct and present oneself cleanly and professionally at all times
• Current, valid driver’s license and a clean driving history
• Ability to pass background check for airport badge screening
• Familiarized with Microsoft Office programs
Pay Range and Benefits Package
Hourly: $14 to $16 DOE
PSM² offers a full benefits including health insurance, paid time off and holiday pay.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to: PSMSquared@psm-2.com
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
No positions are currently available in Los Angeles.
If you are interested in future employment for a position that is not currently available, please submit your application to our Human Resources Team.